Honey extractor MD-680 made of stainless steel with convertible legs
Lithuanian electric honey extractors made in Lithuania, perfected by engineer-beekeeper practitioner Romas Žukauskas
Honey extractor MM-680 is universal:
It is possible to rotate with cassettes tangentially in automatic mode according to the program (use 3 times). The easily removable cartridges allow the honey extractor to be used radially as well as in automatic mode according to the program. Set manual control and change program modes for the beekeeper himself. Each honey extractor is individually tailored to the frames used by each beekeeper . The belt drive allows noise-free operation and reduces bearing load in the event of uneven frame weight distribution (other manufacturers use gearboxes). 4 The legs increase the stability of the honeycomb, turned and fixed to release the honey at the end of the work. The legs are easily removable, which makes it easier to transport the honey extractor which is not found in any honey extractor from other manufacturers. 8-year warranty. 12 metų garantija.
- Programmable, individual programs:
- For spinning with cartridges.
- For radial rotation.
- Manual adjustment;
- Number of radially rotated half-frames - 28 units;
- Cartridges (semi-automatic) - 4 units.; *
- HONEY EXTRACTOR IS MADE INDIVIDUALLY ACCORDING TO YOUR FRAMES!
– Sukimosi greičio reguliavimas
- stepless with digital indication;
- Electric ~ 220V;
- Dimensions - 680x680x1060;
- Leg height h = 40cm, convertible.
– 12 metų garantija.
He has all the documents to get an EU ferry. Honey extractors are made individually according to the frames of each beekeeper.
* Cartridges are supplied separately
** Price with cartridges