Honey extractor MD-1000 made of stainless steel with convertible legs
Lithuanian electric honey extractors made in Lithuania, perfected by engineer-beekeeper practitioner Romas Žukauskas
Honey extractor MD-1000 is universal:
It is possible to rotate with cassettes tangentially in automatic mode according to the program (use 3 times). The easily removable cartridges allow the honey to be rotated radially as well as in automatic mode according to the program. Set manual control and change program modes for the beekeeper himself. Each honey extractor is individually tailored to the frames used by each beekeeper. The belt drive allows noise-free operation and reduces bearing load in the event of uneven frame weight distribution (other manufacturers use gearboxes). 4 The legs increase the stability of the honeycomb, turned and fixed to release the honey at the end of the work. The legs are easily removable, which makes it easier to transport the honey extractor which is not found in any honey extractor from other manufacturers. 8-year warranty.
- Programmable, individual programs:
- For spinning with cartridges.
- For radial rotation.
- Manual adjustment;
- Number of radially rotated half-frames - 54 units;
– Radialiniu būdu sukamų Rėmų skaičius – 30 units;
- Cartridges (rotated automatically) - 6 units; *
- Rotation speed regulation;
- Step with digital indication;
- Electric ~ 220V;
- Dimensions 1060x1060x1100;
- Leg height h = 45cm, convertible.
– 12 year warranty.
– Each honey extractor is individually made to the frames used by each beekeeper
It has all the documents to get an EU support. Honey extractors are made individually according to the frames of each beekeeper.